https://medium.com/@piahenriettakeklinen/thanks-for-getting-in-touch-327d9a00f384 I need to say no to many speaking and interview engagements, as I'm focusing on Carbo Culture full-time. You'll find my post in Medium. Feel free to use the topics I pull up in Soundcloud or here as a base for a discussion you may host somewhere.
All that is gold does not glitter
- All that is gold does not glitter;
- all that is long does not last;
- All that is old does not wither;
- not all that is over is past.
The second quatrain was added during the following revision:
- Not all that have fallen are vanquished;
- a king may yet be without crown,
- A blade that was broken be brandished;
- and towers that were strong may fall down.
- Christopher Tolkien